- July 26th 8:00am, 9:00am, 10:00am
- To register click on "Contact Us". Type your name and the time you're attending.
- Please have your form completed before coming.
- Form must be signed by parent/gaurdian.
- Click here if you need a sport physical form.
- *Any child currently under the care of a doctor for any condition must have the physical signed off by the doctor who is treating them*
Centerpointe Chiropractic and Physical Therapy, located at 4085 North Jefferson St. is one of the few clinics that offer both a Chiropractor and Physical Therapist practicing together. Lou Rossi, DC and Kyle Milligan, PT specialize in the treatment of musculoskeletal conditions. They treat injured athletes to injured workers to patients who have had joint replacement. They are on most insurance plans so a referral is not typically needed. Lou and Kyle have a good working relationship with local family doctors and orthopedists.